My name is Alexis and I am a Girl scout working on my Gold Award Project. For my project I am creating a Sustainable Community Garden at Awtrey Middle School. To learn more about it and support my project, follow my blog. Updates, photos, and videos will be uploaded.
July 22nd Visitors to the Garden!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
July 22nd Visitors to the Garden! Along with those who helped from the community to pull out weeds and plants that are starting to outgrow their season. Soon will plant more new plants for the next season!
On my 2nd Visit to Awtrey MS on May 18, 2018, where I had the opportunity to speak to a class and a gardening club and also get their commitment to help sustain the garden their last week of school! Also the students were able to get my contact information individually if they want to help any further!
July 15th More finds and visitors to the garden! Also a big thanks to Mr. Leroy who helped hedge up weeds from around the garden areas. July 15th More finds and visitors to the garden! Also a big thanks to Mr. Leroy who helped hedge up weeds from around the garden areas.
A lady in the community enjoyed her meal with my vegetables so much, that she posted a review, it said, "Remixed a few of my awesome finds--tomatoes, kale, and sage--from our Become Church community garden into a delicious lunch today! Sauteed the kale and added it to my sandwich with tuna and 1/2 an avocado. I mixed the other half with the fresh tomatoes to make a simple side salad (I will use the sage for another great meal)" 😊 😋 🍅 🥑 # FoodForLife # GodsBlessings "
Comments
Post a Comment